Advance 70 Bay and Bow Windows
For bay or bow windows, the Advance 70 System offers superb qualities that will exceed expectation in terms of performance, aesthetics and environmental issues. This innovative system is available as a chamfered or sculptured system and can be incorporated into new build as well as refurbishment schemes giving outstanding qualities and a superior overall finish to any project.
The five chamber system is designed to achieve high thermal efficiency standards that already surpass current government legislative requirements.
It is thermally efficient, structurally compliant and visually pleasing. The chamfered & sculptured profiles are traditional in style which provide great strength while hi-flow drainage eradicates issues that can occur due to adverse weather conditions.
This superior system, as the name would suggest, exceeds the highest industry standards and careful consideration has been given to future legislation by our design technicians.
The Advance 70 system can be manufactured into internally, externally glazed bay or bow windows. We try to ensure that we lead by example in terms of product diversity and standards.
- External and Internal Georgian bars – that snap in place giving a more authentic look than ‘in-unit’ alternatives.
- Reduce production time.
- Fast, efficient installation on site if required.
- An easy up-sell to consumer, and a good way to get ahead in the new build market. Available in woodgrain finishes as well as white.
Malton, Norton, Pickering, Helmsley, Easingwold, Strensall, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Harrogate.
Why Choose Advance 70 Bay and Bow Windows
British Made – Our products are extruded and distributed from our Birmingham based headquarters.
- High Security – The Advance 70 Casement Window is certified to PAS24 / Document Q and is also Secured by Design.
Thermally Efficient – The Advance 70 has 5 chambers and can achieve A+ Ratings which keeps the warmth in
Low Maintenance – The Advance 70 is low maintenance meaning just a quick wipe over with soapy water will keep it looking good for many years to come
- Fully Accredited – The Advance 70 is a Kitemarked product to BS EN 12608 & the organisation certified to ISO9001 and ISO14001
100% Lead Free – All our profiles are extruded with lead free materials making them easier to recycle